Sunday, October 19, 2008

i am too much. i get distracted so easily. i get weighed down by things i should just forget about. i whine in my blog about it.
sometimes i wonder if i took some kind of medication
if id be different
if id be less passionate about certain things
or maybe my emotions would be more in check
and i could be motivated to finish the things i start

and then i just say whatever until i randomly think of this again

From behind my ear strands of fiber spindled down,
Formed by details constricting and coiling around,
Bound by the exhaustion of analysis,
Raw and rough to create calluses.
All these endless scenarios are tightly pulled together,
To distract me in every endeavor.
And I am wrapped by heavy curiosity,
Weighed by self-destructive ferocity.
Prisoner to the battles my mind has fought,
Tied to the tracks of my train of thought.

and so this isnt a completely depressing post...here is a video alex showed me that makes me laugh
i love the sound effects included

No comments: