Thursday, December 25, 2008

for matt and amy

It started out simply, a connection through wires.

You like The Doors too? Lets see where this goes..

I’m weary of love’s promises and liars.

Are you thinking the same? Maybe it shows..


It began to grow with laughter in the heart.

I want to know more, learn all about you.

Where do you come from, end up and start?

Where will you go and can I come too?


It blossomed with longing and affection.

I like to wake up with you beside me dear.

We can share, make things our collection,

because I miss you even when you're near.


It matured with communication and trust.

These are my habits, bad and good.

Tell me when I’m wrong or unjust,

because for you I’ll do what I should.


It does not grow old but continues to thrive.

We can sit on the couch perfectly content.

With you I’m happy and reminded I’m alive,

because you’re worth the time spent.


Your eyes give me the most wonderful peace,

even when my world is sinking love.

You find the words to give me the sweetest release,

because it’s you I’m always thinking of.


No comments: