Monday, September 29, 2008

does anybody know where my brain is???!

i still receive emails from one of my old class groups on yahoo.
i dont know why i dont just take myself off the mailing list.
i guess its kind of funny to see all these random people freak out in my email.
subjects such as: "I lost my study guide!!! please help!" or "Did anybody do the reading for chapter 5???"
multiple punctuation always tells me that it is a rather pressing matter.
sometimes i think about replying with fake information.
but that would be mean.
maybe i could reply with a happy email, or a nice relaxing one. like "hey don't worry about that study guide, im sure somebody will help you out."
but then they'd probably think i was this crazy girl who hadn't taken herself off the mailing list yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Where is my mind?'