Sunday, September 28, 2008

some confessions

i have the fear of "fucking things up" sometimes, and im pretty sure having that feeling ups the chances of it happening

dont let me fuck it up.

im not one of those "i dont give a fuck and i dont care what people think" types. i do give a fuck, and if i care enough about you, then i do care what you think.

i swear too much.

i get hurt by things that i do to other people, so when it happens to me i think "well you do it too" so i dont feel that i have the right to be upset.

i take some things personally when i shouldnt

i dont know how to ride a bike very well. i need to get over that.

"i only make jokes to distract myself from the truth", yeah thats actually from a song but i feel the same way.

i am very messy and unorganized and i dont know if i see this changing for awhile. my mom claims to have been the same way, but when i see her filing cabinets, im not so sure.

i have a dorky interest in astrology.

i feel accomplished when i make someone laugh.

i dont want to get married for awhile. if/when i do i want everyone to be drunk and dancing at my wedding. i dont care about floral arrangements really, i care about everyone else having fun.

when we were breaking up and you said to me "you'll never find someone like me again!" i thought, well isnt that the point?

i am terrible about spending money.

id like to think that i give good advice.

i havent painted in a long time.

i put everything off until the last minute, i fear for my brain when midterms come.

i have a sweet tooth. i also wondered why it's only one tooth. "I have sweet teeth" i guess could be intepreted as "I have awesome teeth."

I have pretty nice teeth.

i feel bad that i cant really talk to my dad about school because im not really interested in the classes im taking now.

i tend to apologize, not necessarily when i have to, just to clear the air or make things more comfortable.

you intrigue me, and i like it. i hope its mutual

theres a guy who smokes crack in the underground parking lot at my apartment building.

this is getting too long, so i think i will stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear too much too, and I think we share the same favorite four-letter word. Then again, I am a sailor. :)