Tuesday, September 23, 2008

shoulding

i should:

be working on all the homework i have this week, especially since its shamrina's birthday soon and other special things.

assemble this computer chair that has remained in its box for awhile now.
i actually used it as a table, which i guess is kind of defeating the whole chair purpose.

be getting some sleep, because i can feel that oh shit im getting/going to be sick feeling.

clean my room, as it is a terrible mess and im kinda embarrassed when my room mate walks by.

talk to my room mate more. i talked to her and her friend for a long time today, and it was nice.

be more social like that. i have a tendency to just escape to my room sometimes.

figure out what to do about my laptop situation.

pick up that awesome poster i ordered.

buy some better food, or perhaps learn how to cook, but the first one is more likely.

be better about texting/ calling other people back.

sign up for better classes next year.

write more interesting things than what i should be doing.

go to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post, I think I made a 'shoulding' list very recently and didn't do most of the things on the list. Good luck, I would suggest check boxes.