Tuesday, May 12, 2009

suddenly i think of all the times i've heard it and the first time that I remember hearing it.
in 1st grade my class was making paper flower collages and my teacher came over to mine that had mass amounts of glue and sticky paper. she shook her head and began picking off these dripping flowers. "No, no, no, too much!"


i've always felt like i'm too much. sometimes i feel ridiculous by the things, people, whatever that affect me. that i pour my heart out and it's left just spilling sometimes. that i apologize too much, even when i don't feel it because i want a situation to be better. that im too hypocritical. lazy. whiny.... 
it's not always bad though. i like that small things get me excited. i like sometimes that my heart is bursting. i like that im too private at times, too shy. sometimes i even like that im too last minute because i prove to myself i can still accomplish things under pressure. but everyone seems to look at these things as a handicap, and yeah sometimes i feel my feet dragging too, but it's how i am, who i am. its me. im too much. but its not too bad.

No comments: