Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm thankful for

Above all and always love. Love!
and from love you can make a tree of: family, friends, lovers, significant others, coworkers, mentors, teachers.
Shelter. Childhood homes and the one I have now.
Luck. I feel lucky. Thanks.
Food. Having enough. Having it available. Having an absurd selection.
Animals. Loving their presence. The tail wiggles of joy.
Hot showers and hot sex
Words and wishes
Trees and secret spots
Comfortable silences
When I am completely myself
Laughter
and crying too
A forever healing heart
An optimistic outlook
time to myself
stories and inspiration
creativity and imagination
skills waiting to be used
nostalgia
missing someone and being missed
moments of realization
thoughtful gifts
all forms of art
discovering
exploring
wandering
wondering
a life thats never boring




No comments: