Sunday, April 11, 2010

a couple weeks ago wendi told me she had a dream that she, katrina and i were all hanging out and decided to venture to the freeway. except i got hit by a semi and was blown to pieces. she said that she and katrina didnt tell anyone because they thought the cops or someone else would figure it out.

don't wait until you burst.

tell me what you want, and what you see

tell me when it's dangerous out there, when you're weary of speeding trucks and people keeping their mouths shut in fear

piece me together, make me listen

call a search party when im nowhere to be found

love me when im a mess

tell me when im being dumb

because i dont notice this very green grass right in front of me

dont wait, dont wait

tell me when i should hold my tongue, but dont you dare do it for me

and dont you dare hold your own too much

be as expressive as bursting upon impact

so i dont know what smashed into me

tell me you love me more than concepts or interpretations of dreams

tell me you find peace with me here even when i might be in pieces

whoever you are

No comments: