Thursday, April 8, 2010

some advice

you cant base feelings on a formula, andy
you dont just divide the months
and say you will feel like this after the approximate date
you dont say this hurts now but this is only valid until
what is this all supposed to equate to
what logic did you dissect this from
sometimes i question if youve ever been in love, andy


maybe i like staying up late at hair pulling hours
maybe procrastination is my company
tell that bitch misery i have a lover already
i do marvelous unnecessary things when time is not on my side
i notice things that pass you and your texts by
maybe its more of a rush to be in a rush
i resist lists, i create what wasnt asked of me
so i tell you to fuck off politely, andy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. Who is Andy?

Anonymous said...

btw, "anonymous" is me, Amus :) It's the only way I can leave a comment without getting a google account thingie.