Wednesday, November 14, 2012

bringing it back because I'm reading it at the wedding this weekend ahh!


I stand before all the love I've known in my life and it's you who I choose,
The day we met was the first chapter of something beautiful I've read before,
But its your version that I truly adore,
Something I read before I go to sleep and when I wake up
Something beautiful that I just cant put down,
It's your words that carry me through my days,
But you are more than words, you are love in tangible form,
You make romance real, something I can touch for all my remaining days,
Something I can breathe and taste,
You are the love I've collected and saved,
You are the love that started in the back of my mind,
The love I had always hoped would surface,
You bring it out of me, you let it rest in my thoughts
You make it move, you make it speak,
& never is it still or silent as long as I am with you,
For as long as I am.

No comments: