Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Okay universe here's what I want, if delivered I will try to be the best me I can be...

A deep and profound love....
I want someone who is:

deep. thoughtful. loyal. funny. fun-loving. generous. kind-hearted. spirited. ambitious. independent. honest. expressive. passionate. intelligent. curious. considerate. empathetic. reflective. quick-witted. romantic. calming. charming. attractive. spiritual. soulful. articulate. sweet.

who makes me feel:

safe. secure. wanted. special. loved. appreciated. important. happy. fun. sexy. stimulated. sexual. profound. challenged. accepted. interesting. comfortable. naturally at ease. a natural connection. capable of almost anything. worth fighting for.

who makes me:

laugh. think. cum. love deeply. sweat. vulnerable. strong.

between us there is:

peace. affection. harmony. chemistry. laughter. understanding. intensity. lots of good sex.


If it sounds like I'm asking for a lot, its because I am.


No comments: