Saturday, July 14, 2012

You summarized all of my issues so beautifully, I had to share it

I sense so much conflicted energy coming from you....It's hard to know what to address. Look Laura I know you. You were my best friend, but I don't know if I've ever referred to you as such...And as long as i've known you, you have been searching. For something. For someone. For yourself. And for a dream that I believe you are still searching for. Laura athough you are an immensly complex and beautiful individual, I see yourself constantly holding back from what you truly desire. As simple as that sounds, I would venture to say that you are afraid to let yourself be happy, and until you truly see all of the possibilities the world has just waiting for you to explore, you will stay stuck in the prison of your mind and the confines of your fragile heart. Oh Laura, I do still love you, and always will. But until you can truly understand what that kind of love is, I will wait here in the recesses of your memories and await the day when you truly awaken, open your eyes, and greet the world with an open and hopeful and confident smile. I know things will move for you eventually, if you decide to truly explore outside of your comfort zone. Laura there is a whole wide world waiting for you. Waiting for you to emerge from the shell you've been making a home in. I dare you to try something different! You might like what you find. And Laura, I know that somewhere in those words you so eloquently put on paper, well, not paper, but a hard drive and a screen, there is a dream. Could be tiny, could be as big as the world, I'm not really sure....And this dream of yours is so wonderful you feel like it's impossible. So you make it impossible. And that right there is what's stopping you from living it. You make your life what it is. Every decision you make affects the life you live. And the energy you put into the universe is what you get back. And Laura, you can live that dream! Just ask me how...I promise there is a way! And I promise if you think a little bit outside the box, let your true friends in, and allow yourself to love who you ARE and not who you think you want or should be, then you may just be surprised at how much you smile and truly smile. Let go of the guilt. The pain. The image. And the ego. Find yourself. The you that I know is in there. And I think your tragic beauty will blossom into a bouquet of the most exquisite flowers you and I have never even seen before! Look Laura...if you want me in your life, I'm here. Just ask. If not, then don't. It's as simple as that. Same with everything else. Make your life what you want it to be. Take some responsibility.

No comments: