Saturday, December 17, 2016






                  
                   I fell in love with 
                   the promises in your eyes
                   spreading to my skin. 
                   I fell in love with 
                   being the one to disarm 
                   you & make you come.
                   I wanted to taste
                   your time & your light & your 
                   dark in this world. 
                   I wanted it all. 
                   I wanted you to follow
                   the words in my eyes.
                   But I was too much
                   for the half hearted who want 
                   fun with no questions.
                   Anyone could call 
                   my kind of love "crazy" if 
                   they're not used to it.
                   So it proves this time
                   my love is a tight fit for 
                   your chest & my mind.
                   I cry until black
                   binoculars frame my eyes;
                   feelings magnify.
                   My outlook lets wounds 
                   bleed or evolve into scars 
                   with my pain's blessing. 
    
                   .Laura Curren.

No comments: